Milestones

1929
Board Office Moved to 391 East 149th Street
1935
The first Outing and Golf Tournament was held at the Wing Foot Country Club in Mamaroneck, NY
1937
The Board Office moved back to 391 East 149th Street
1949
A Multiple Listing Service Bureau was sponsored to share property listings
1962
Board Office moved to 390 East 150th Street
1970
Board Office moved to 29 East Fordham Road
1973
Board name was officially changed to the Bronx Board of Realtors®
1978
First female Realtor Jacqueline Kyle Kall was elected
1987
Board Office moved to 1126 Pelham Parkway South
1992
Realtor Building purchased at 1867 Williamsbridge Road
February 1995
Monthly Newsletter revised as the Realtor Professional Edge
October 1996
MLS becomes an on-line computerized service
January 1997
National Association of Realtors® approves expanded jurisdiction to include Bronx and Manhattan
October 14, 1997
National Association of Realtors® approves a name change to Bronx-Manhattan Association of Realtors®
1999
MLS changes its name to New York Real Estate MLS.com (www.NYREMLS.com)
May 2000
NAR changed its policy and an agreement was made to change the Board’s name to Bronx-Manhattan North Association of Realtors®
September 2001
Inaugural Real Estate Trade Show established
2003
The Membership & Referral Directory replaced the Diary & Reference Manual
2003
Nunzio Del Greco, Chief Executive Officer celebrates his 20th year and earns prestigious RCE designation. Association Executives with the RCE designation are the top 6% nationally. Del Greco became the 1st male in New York State to earn the RCE designation.
April 2004
The Association celebrated its 80th Annual Realtor Banquet.

Contact Us

Bronx-Manhattan North Association of Realtors
1867 Williamsbridge Rd
Bronx, NY 10461
T: 718.892.3000
F: 718.892.9181
Email: info@bmar.org
Web: www.bmar.org

Questions? Just Ask!

1867 Williamsbridge Rd Bronx, NY 10461
Office: 718.892.3000 | 212.242.4343
Fax: 718.892.9181